A Web devloper focusing on the Back-end technologies. With 5+ years experience of cooperating in various companies and projects, I am still a passionate explorer in my field.
I was born on December 18, 1999. I'm currently a Computer Engineering BSc student and pursuing my dreams in Tehran, Iran for now.
Practices: Continuous Integration and Delivery
Methodologies: SCRUM, DevOps
Paradigms: Agile, Waterfall
Runtime Environments: Node.js
Frameworks: Laravel, Express.js, Apollo GraphQL
Databases: MySQL, Postgres
Platforms: GNU/Linux, Docker
Version Control Systems: Git, SVN
DongiPal (Sep 2018 — Nov 2019)Software developer & DevOps engineer
DongiPal is an online payment and management tool focusing on providing service to cafés.
- Designed, developed and maintained 5+ services using PHP and Node.js and created a mesh network using Redis.
- Crafted a set of pipelines in GitLab for testing and deploying the daily changes to the production fast and reliable.
- Developed and deployed a complete service utilising GraphQL, Prisma under an Agile workflow in 14 days.
- Connected to the supervisors and worked as a team to insure the quality of the products.
- Administrated Linux servers in a medium scale utilising systemd, Docker, SSH proxies and etc.
Self-employed (Since 2014)
- Worked with several FinTech companies & start-ups, mostly developing WordPress plugins.
- Worked with individuals, developed and deployed a number of PHP, Express.js & Laravel sites from scratch.
- Written a number of articles and posts related to the newer techonologies and trends, mostly in Persian.
Free Software community (Since 2016)
- Participated in localizing WordPress and other related software.
- Translated and localized Easy Digital Downloads software which ignited a rapid growth in Iran's digital download market.
- Translated Daniel Stenberg's "http2 explanied" book to Persian.
- Participated in developing a WordPress localization plugin called "Parsi Date".
- CI/CD basics (Ubuntu Release Party, Isfahan, Iran / August 23, 2018)
- Introduction to Serverless (Tehran LUG #256, Tehran, Iran / August 15, 2019)
English literature, French language, Video games, Philosophy